Fall is here ..time to BREATHE!

Share
View from my "Meditation Bench"

So after a great summer of shows including a birthday show at The York Harbor Inn on Sept 3rd that I didn't blog about! [sorry no pics due to tech snafu], I decided to take a bit of R&R at a Retreat my wife discovered a few years back. We went last year together, but this year I went solo to Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health outside Lenox, Ma. 
I got 3 days/2nights of solitude for some journaling and meditation...Really re-charges the batteries!...looking to make it an annual sojourn.
The picture above is my morning coffee spot...also I got some kayaking, walking, and reading done.
I can't say enough about this beautiful place...healthy food, great helpful staff and surrounded by like minded people all in an unbelievable natural setting. FMI www.kripalu.org
But now reality calls me back as I return to business, networking, the internet and my many hats of employment...speaking of which, I'm always booking stand up gigs, but also looking for new venues for CLThomas and I to entertain at, so if you have any leads or holiday parties coming up please get in touch...we can work out a deal!!!! 
On the books already I have a nice re-booking at the York Harbor Inn on their "Lobster Lovers Weekend" Nov 12...with another one in Feb. Also 2 new venues are in the works as well as a return visit to a local retirement community.
So keep coming back here to see what's new, as I look forward to the seeing the colors of the season, feeling the crisp fall air, and hearing from YOU!
Love keeping all the senses busy!
There ya go buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment